Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS.: Sigma 180 EX DG Macro F3.5

bricke
Posted 23/04/2014 - 15:12 Link
Hi, I want to sell my Sigma 180 Macro, I'm from Italy and you can see my lens here:
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/fotografia/venezia-annunci-venezia/sigma-180-macr...

The lens is in mint conditions, everything is perfect, comes with boxes (even with the original soft case).
I've even a Benro tripod (17kg max load) and a Manfrotto 410 Junior head to sell with the lens, I sell it because I want to move to fuji.

asking 1000€ (800£) plus spedition.

If you need more detailed pics ask me.
SteveEveritt
Posted 23/04/2014 - 19:16 Link
One went on eBay very recently and sold for £520, you may get some interest if it was closer to that kind of price.
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
bricke
Posted 23/04/2014 - 20:08 Link
I accept proposal, so, you van propose the price you want.
Daronl
Posted 24/04/2014 - 20:33 Link
Please clarify it is a Pentax mount as Sigma don't list a Pentax version of the 180 Macro at present, unless I am mistaken.
Regards

Daronl

bricke wrote:
Hi, I want to sell my Sigma 180 Macro, I'm from Italy and you can see my lens here:
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/fotografia/venezia-annunci-venezia/sigma-180-macr...

The lens is in mint conditions, everything is perfect, comes with boxes (even with the original soft case).
I've even a Benro tripod (17kg max load) and a Manfrotto 410 Junior head to sell with the lens, I sell it because I want to move to fuji.

Daronl
McBrian
Posted 24/04/2014 - 21:01 Link
Daronl wrote:
Please clarify it is a Pentax mount as Sigma don't list a Pentax version of the 180 Macro at present, unless I am mistaken.
Regards

Daronl

It's not listed in the current Sigma lens line-up for Pentax but it sure was made in K mount a while back, I had one

See here for some reviews.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Daronl
Posted 24/04/2014 - 21:14 Link
Sorry Guys,

Couldn't open the images on my Ipad and thanks for the info

Regards

daronl

McBrian wrote:
Daronl wrote:
Regards

Daronl

It's not listed in the current Sigma lens line-up for Pentax but it sure was made in K mount a while back, I had one

See here for some reviews.

Daronl
Daronl
Posted 24/04/2014 - 21:22 Link
bricke wrote:

Daronl
bricke
Posted 24/04/2014 - 21:32 Link
It's for pentax, i've used it with my k5.

It's a 1:1 macro lens, AF (IF)
Daronl
Posted 24/04/2014 - 21:34 Link
Hi,

Is a Sigma 180mm f2.8 APO Macro EX DG OS HSM exactly the same model as the one you are advertising (OS HSM)

Regards

Daron

bricke wrote:

Daronl
obione
Posted 24/04/2014 - 21:40 Link
why don't you put a photo of the lens attached to the k-5 on here .....
bricke wrote:
It's for pentax, i've used it with my k5.

It's a 1:1 macro lens, AF (IF)

k-5, K-5ii,60-250 f4, 50 f1.4 af,17-70 f4, 100mm macro wr,siggy 10-20 siggy 100-300f4
Mike-P
Posted 24/04/2014 - 22:06 Link
It's a 180mm f3.5 1:1 DG EX Sigma macro lens, it is screw drive not HSM and there is no OS.
Daronl
Posted 24/04/2014 - 22:46 Link
Thanks Mike,

Regards

daronl
Mike-P wrote:
It's a 180mm f3.5 1:1 DG EX Sigma macro lens, it is screw drive not HSM and there is no OS.

Daronl
bricke
Posted 26/04/2014 - 20:36 Link
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image

Here are some pics, the ebay link I've posted is of my lens, in the italian pentax forum we have to link to a external site for the adverts, so that's why I've inserted an ebay link.

The lens, as already sais Mike is a screw AF, Internal Focus, EX DG. It can be used with the Sigma APO 2x and 1,4x teleconverter (I've tried the 2x and works fine).

I want to sold this lens because I'm not using it anymore AND because I'm moving to US in a month, the lens is in Venice (IT), if you came here for a WE I'll be happy to meet in person and I take a tour togheter of Venice.

If you need some other photos or more detailed one or if you want to propose something, send me a message.

Ciao
bettyswolloks
Posted 26/04/2014 - 20:46 Link
I would love to have this baby, it would complete my collection
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
Mike-P
Posted 26/04/2014 - 21:14 Link
Really miss my Pentax version, tempted to make an offer.

I have this lens for my Canon 7D but it's so much harder to use hand held without SR.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.