Optio 750Z memory card error

First · Prev | 1 | Next · Last
mayte

New Member 1 posts
Hi,
My camera has recently been given me the following error: memory card error. I've formated the card, changed it, bouth a cleaner and still same problem. Any ideas??????
George Lazarette

Pentax Pro Master 8,070 posts
Link Posted 21/07/2007 - 11:09
mayte wrote:
Hi,
My camera has recently been given me the following error: memory card error. I've formated the card, changed it, bouth a cleaner and still same problem. Any ideas??????

Have you tried another card? If that works, it suggests the fault is with the card (as the message states!).

If another card produces the same error message, it suggests a fault with the camera, and a trip back to the shop where you bought it.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
First · Prev | 1 | Next · Last
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.

Login to Pentax User

Username:
Password:
Remember me on
this computer
New to Pentax User? Register for free
Get more features, join Pentax User Plus.
Official Partners
Latest News and Articles

Pentax Release New DSLR With 'Innovative Illuminated Body'

Pentax has today released a new digital SLR camera, available in 12 fashionable colour variations.

HD Pentax DA645 28-45mm f/4.5ED AW SR Lens

New HD PENTAX DA645 28-45mm f/4.5 ED AW SR ultra-wide-angle zoom lens announced by Pentax.

Pentax Announce Q-S1 Mirrorless Camera

Pentax has announced the Q-S1, a stylish, super compact camera available in 40 colour combinations.

Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Review

Read our full review of the Pentax 645Z - the most affordable 51.4 megapixel medium format camera...

Free Newsletter
Get our e-newsletter free in your inbox to receive the latest news about Pentax.