Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Pentax DA12-24mm

DrOrloff
Posted 04/03/2015 - 14:43 Link
I have one of these in excellent condition, caps and box. I'm off to the UK tomorrow so if anyone is interested then please drop me a line pronto. I'm looking for £400 + postage which I think is a fair deal looking at recent prices I can deliver it to Brighton over the weekend or London next Tuesday. If anyone is interested then I'll try and take some images if they want and inspect the lens in minute detail, but it looks immaculate to me.
Edited by DrOrloff: 04/03/2015 - 14:44
DrOrloff
Posted 26/03/2015 - 13:58 Link
I will be in the UK over the Easter weekend if anyone is interested in this lens.

Don't people buy lenses any more?
George Lazarette
Posted 26/03/2015 - 14:11 Link
DrOrloff wrote:
I will be in the UK over the Easter weekend if anyone is interested in this lens.

Don't people buy lenses any more?

They do, at the right price.

I suspect many people are wondering about the impact of Pentax's new 135-format camera, and wondering what effect it will have on prices generally, and whether they should be saving up to buy it. I know I am, though there are one or two lenses I am in the market for.

But not the 12-24, as I already have one.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
wvbarnes
Posted 26/03/2015 - 14:49 Link
Hi Adrian, I'd love one but all spent out at moment. Sorry, or I'd be in touch.

The 12 - 24 not in SRS list for this weekend Pentax lens sale (prices tonight?) and on road map to be updated presumably with version of a recent Tokina wide zoom.
I guess us amateurs are collectively spent up buying offer K3's, 300 DA stars tele adapters etc. The semi Pro's may well be saving up for the larger sensor camera and associated kit due this autumn.

Good luck with sale. I think this is a good asking price.
DrOrloff
Posted 26/03/2015 - 15:11 Link
It's been on the roadmap for a few years now, I suspect that they will bring out a ff wide zoom instead, but that will cost.
jemx99
Posted 26/03/2015 - 22:46 Link
wvbarnes wrote:
Hi Adrian, I'd love one but all spent out at moment. Sorry, or I'd be in touch.

Ditto
DrOrloff
Posted 11/08/2015 - 17:04 Link
Now sold, Finally, Not sure what's happened to the used lens market. Regardless of the forthcoming full frame this is a fine lens and will perform very well indeed on the excellent Pentax APSC cameras. A3 prints no prob.
wvbarnes
Posted 13/08/2015 - 11:45 Link
Lens arrived safely. As new, love it. Many thanks for efficient service from DrOrloff (Adrian).

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.