Join Date: 9th March 2009
Last Login: 7th November 2013 - 17:49
Real Name: Richard Shrubb
Website: No Website
Occupation: BT Engineer
Interests: Photography,Mountain Biking and Football
- An interesting thought regarding the K5 Vs K3 Conundrum.
- Are Pentax really that bad for sport ?
- Wanted: Pentax K10D or 20D
- Tripod plate that won't rotate camera in portrait orientation
- K-3 sample images
- What will the new Pentax really offer us?
- WTB - K-5 IIS
- Shutter count 21000, too high?
- Ross Hoddinott Books £4.99
- WANTED ELEMENTS 5 or 6 if possible ??
- You must be a member for at least 30 days before you can post portfolio comments.